Join our Newsletter
Signup today to our EcoNews for properties, events, financing, resources and more
"*" indicates required fields
What a little beauty! Retreat from the city now to a great little community with lots on in a rural setting with easy access to Adelaide.
Heaps and heaps of character just waiting for the right person to come along and have a go.
In its heyday it was the Murrayville Bakery.
To have your questions answered and / or to receive the Section 32 Vendor Statement, please email the office or submit the inquiry form here.
You may be able to create some minimal accommodation area, build a bathroom and bedroom. The Section 32 will provide you with all the information to discuss with Council and what you will need to do to meet regulations and your own requirements.
The building, on a 60′ x 30′ (167m2) block, has been renovated, opening it up to a bigger space.
The kitchen meets health standards.
Mains water and power, phone line all available.
An alfresco area has been added.
It has run as a coffee shop/health food business.
• Great dining/display room.
• Baltic pine timber floor with Oregon beams.
• Large window looking out onto the street
• Preparation area with sink, rangehood and historic oven
• The classic, original wood fired, W.C. Gray Oven – it’s a ripper! It was converted to gas and oil in the bakery’s latter years.
• Prime location in main street and close to the highway
• Al fresco area oozing great character.
So many options to bring your own passions to a community with lots of tourism attractions being implemented : wetlands are being established; it is one (of the towns in The Remembrance Silo Art Trail;
If Paddock to Plate enterprise is of interest, it may be the perfect combination with the certified organic farm currently for sale just outside Murrayville at Carina. See our website for this listing under Murrayville. The farm includes a farm house so could be your home for this business. Also possible to sub-divide of 10-20 acres so perfect for group or multi family buying,
Complementary businesses could include :
• Organic wheat/rye
• Hay (seasonal) –
• Organic Sheep/cattle
• Firewood Harvest
• Tourism – Farm Stays
• EcoTourism – experiential tours, tinyhome accommodation, perhaps build some accommodation (or small residence, STCA).
• Eucalyptus Oil
• Organic flour, including milling
• Free range chickens
• Green house veggies