The information contained on this site is presented in summary from only and is not to be considered complete. The information contained on the site should not be regarded as or used in the place of expert advice.
The Trade Practices Act and other similar Australian State and Territory legislation may provide you with certain rights and remedies in respect of goods and services provided to you by the Owners on the site which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (“statutory rights”). The Owners do not exclude any such statutory rights, but exclude all other conditions and warranties specified or implied by custom, law or statue.
To the extent permitted by law:
- All information and materials on the site is provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied;
- All implied warranties as to merchantability and fitness for a particular use or purpose are excluded;
- The Owners and their information providers make no warranty as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness or completeness of any information or materials on the site;
- The Owners make no warranties in respect of human or machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions, or losses including but not limited to loss of data; and
- The Owners make no warranties that files and/or data available for downloading from the site, or the server transmitting information and materials to you, will be free of infection, viruses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
Further, the Owners’ liability for the breach of any warranty or condition which cannot by law be excluded shall, at the Owners’ option, be limited to the following:
- In the case of services supplied by the Owners:
- the supply of the services again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and
- In the case of goods supplied by the Owners:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
Under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of the Owners, their servants or agents) will the Owners or their associated companies be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use of or access to, or inability to use or access the site or any information and/or materials contained on the site.
You acknowledge and agree that the Owners have no control over users of the site, and is under no circumstances liable for the behaviour, opinions or conduct of such users, including but not limited to any information, materials or advice provided by them, any defamatory or otherwise offensive statements.