A Private Sanctuary built on a Passion for Good Nutrition and a Love of Nature
Your private sanctuary Only 30 minutes off the M1, Euneka is the perfect place to escape the city, an inspiring place to tap into your creativity, a wholesome place to raise a family and a paradise to retire to.
• 100 acres (40ha) in the secluded Murrays Run Valley, between Yarramalong Valley, Kulnura and Laguna.
• Centrally located in the middle of everywhere, Euneka is approximately 1hr from the outskirts of Sydney, Newcastle and Cessnock, and only 45 minutes from Gosford CBD.
• Main house and separate luxurious guest studio.
• Multiple sheds, with undercover parking for 10 cars.
• Numerous covered orchards, a vegetable garden, herb garden, glasshouse and underground storage bunker.
• Professionally landscaped gardens, showcasing fully established trees and hedges.
• Fully fenced 2.5 acre area, with 10 years of organic soil development.
• Custom built chicken coop and covered run.
• Secluded valley paddock; a favourite for camping.
• Two dams, a spring fed creek and 172,000 litres in storage tanks.
• High on the plateau, the house captures the views and north-east sea breeze.
• Large eat-in farm kitchen with walk-in-pantry and European appliances.
• Multiple living areas and plenty of storage space.
• Four bedrooms; two with WIRs and two with BIWs.
• Main bathroom and master bedroom ensuite.
• Wood fired combustion heating with inline ducting.
• Self-contained with kitchenette and ensuite.
• Reverse cycle air conditioning and combustion wood heater.
• Large covered timber deck for BBQs and entertaining.
• Private covered courtyard with unique shower.
• Professionally landscaped outdoor baths and shower, with viewing platform.
• Telecommunications are Optus mobile, NBN broadband and Telstra landline phone.
• Utilities are mains powered electricity, grid connected 10kW solar system, LPG and solar hot water.
• Endless supply of wood for heating.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 10 Parking Spaces
- Total Land Area: 100 acres
- 10 Garage