- Road Map
What a little beauty!
Heaps and heaps of character just waiting for the right person to come along and have a go.
In its heyday it was the Murrayville Bakery.
The building, on a 60′ x 30′ (167m2) block, has been renovated, opening it up to a bigger space.
The kitchen meets health standards.
Mains water and power, phone line all available.
An alfresco area has been added.
It has run as a coffee shop/health food business.
• Great dining/display room.
• Baltic pine timber floor with Oregon beams.
• Large window looking out onto the street
• Preparation area with sink, rangehood and historic oven
• The classic, original wood fired, W.C. Gray Oven – it’s a ripper! It was converted to gas and oil in the bakery’s latter years.
• Prime location in main street and close to the highway
• Al fresco area oozing great character.
So many options to bring your own passions to a community with lots of tourism attractions being implemented : wetlands are being established; it is one (of the towns in The Remembrance Silo Art Trail;
If Paddock to Plate enterprise is of interest, it may be the perfect combination with the certified organic farm currently for sale just outside Murrayville at Carina. See our website for this listing under Murrayville. The farm includes a farm house so could be your home for this business.
Complementaty businesses could include :
• Organic wheat/rye
• Hay (seasonal) –
• Organic Sheep/cattle
• Firewood Harvest
• Tourism – Farm Stays
• EcoTourism – experiential tours, tinyhome accommodation, perhaps build some accommodation (or small residence, STCA).
• Eucalyptus Oil
• Organic flour, including milling
• Free range chickens
• Green house veggies
6 Reed Street