Join our Newsletter
Signup today to our EcoNews for properties, events, financing, resources and more
"*" indicates required fields
Are you pining for a permanent sea-change, preparing to downsize, or on the hunt for a weekend getaway?
What we love about this property:
1. High quality care and maintenance so nothing to do except make your own
2. Produce fresh veggies, herbs, fruit in Permaculture established gardens
3. Enjoy your own bees and honey and fresh eggs
4. Expand the house to include the garage now or later if that is an asset of interest
5. Village beach living in a small community
6. Easy access to main regional centre with all the benefits and services required
7. Grid-interactive electricity means low power bills and ability to increase reliance on renewables
8. Comfy, enjoyable spaces inside and out all lovingly taken care of
9. Large shedding and space for extras such as caravans or boats
10. Excellent rental features if you cannot move in just yet
That’s just the top ten – plenty more to enjoy.
Many features to achieve low cost, healthy living in this comfy home.
Just a 10mins walk from Corindi Beach this 615m2 suburban block enjoys a single level, light and well-ventilated house.
The house and garden with a fantastic edible landscape so lower your food costs and enjoy the perfect Mediterranean diet.
Make your best summer salad ever picking your favourites from your permaculture garden.
The grid connected solar power system for electricity means you are able to ‘go electric’. This means lower power bills immediately, and a fantastic financial asset for your future.
What is called passive solar designed home adds to this with good access for sun and light and warming and cooling through the seasons. We can explain this more fully to you.
The gardens are a work of art and love! Super productive, beautiful to look at and give lots of joy. There are numerous places to sit and watch the chooks or the native birds or insects.
Such happy times wandering through the yard foraging for fruit, vegetables and herbs, losing track of time because of all the wonders found along the way!
• Plenty of storage and space in this comfortable home on a very gently sloped block. The house is well orientated capturing cool breezes in summer and sunshine in winter.
• Cooking is with gas (LPG) stovetop and electric oven, both ASKO.
• Apricus solar hot water system.
• Wood burner for heating. Fans for cooling.
• Polished concrete floors throughout except bathroom and laundry which are tiled.
• North/easterly aspect with verandahs to the east and north.
• Extensive permaculture gardens including well established fruit/nut trees, natives and raised garden beds provide an excellent edible landscape.
• Fully fenced. Native bees and chickens optional extra.
• Grid connected 4.6kW solar system plus 7.2kWh battery backup. Proof is in the power bill. Just $194.1 3 for the last quarter!
• A 9000L Colourbond water tank is plumbed to laundry and toilet. A 4500L stainless steel water tank is in place for garden watering and drinking.
• Large 7x3M shed built with power connected.
• 1 garage with automated roller door.
• Electronic security system. NBN, fibre to the node with ethernet connected to the living area and the second bedroom.
Enjoy a wide range of vegetables and herbs grown here for Mediterranean recipes galore, plus lots of veggies for the Aussie diet such as asparagus, garlic, patchouli, lemongrass, citronella grass, mushroom plant, peanuts, pumpkins, cucumbers, zucchini, squash, celery, Bay Laurel, perennial basil, native lemon myrtle, native aniseed myrtle. Request the full list.
Wonderful fruit trees such as lemons, lychee, macadamia, native raspberry, native blue tongue berry, pineapples, coastal apple, native limes (red and green), native lemon aspen, muscat grape vines, boysenberry, strawberries. Request the full list.
Other plants include native bushes, grasses and small trees, and roses.
Nearest GPs are in Woolgoolga (12km away). Nearest hospital is Coffs Harbour (40km away) which is a large regional hospital. Nearest ambulance is also in Woolgoolga (12km). Specialists in Coffs Harbour include (but not limited to) Cardiology, Respiratory, Renal, Haematology, Oncology (with a cancer treatment centre at the hospital which can manage most common cancers), Gastroenterology, Dermatology, visiting Neurologist, multiple surgeons of varying specialty.
Corindi Beach has a local primary school and high school is in Woolgoolga (12km). Both have school buses. although the primary school is well within walking distance from this property.
The beautiful beach is a 10min walk and the State Forest for Mountain biking and hiking (5-10 mins drive/ride).
Both Coffs Harbour and Grafton now within easy reach with the dual lane highway easily accessible from Corindi Beach.
Corindi Beach offers a perfect combination of beachside, country lifestyle with the convenience of a large rural centre nearby.
The property has been retrofitted for wheelchair accessibility throughout. Perfect for the elderly or anyone with a temporary or permanent disability. Or enjoy lots of immediate benefits with your children and grandchildren. Easily changed back if you want to. Let us know if you would like more details based about your own personal and family requirements.
Beyond the house, there is wheelchair accessible to the beach, good, wide footpaths on all major roads in Corindi Beach. Wheelchair accessibility to the local chemist, cafe, pub and post office. Coffs Harbour close by is a major regional centre providing all goods and services.