Create the Eco Property Home and Lifestyle of Your Dreams, 2-4 Bedroom Options, in a truly Inspirational Setting
Imagine an architect-designed eco home set amongst abundant vegetable gardens, terraces, orchards and native landscapes created for the benefit of you and your neighbours.
The price includes shared ownership of a community Centre valued at around $800K, an acre of food gardens and a studio space, all in the vibrant city of Castlemaine.
Imagine footpaths winding between gardens that connect with your home, your neighbours and nature. Imagine the sense of satisfaction when sharing produce from your vegie garden, that is expected to set new standards for a sustainable way of life that fosters community and connection to nature.
Do you want to make the change to a simpler, eco-friendly lifestyle amongst like-minded neighbours? Here is your chance to be part of something truly special.
This is a new housing development coming to Castlemaine, one of Victoria’s most dynamic regional centres. Comfort will not be compromised in these customised, architect-designed homes made from timber and some recycled brick.
For your consideration:
• Choice of 2 to 4 bedroom homes, including private landscape-designed front and back gardens, these homes will have an average 8.5- 8.1 star rating.
• Architect-designed, customised by you
• Your own land plus shared recreational spaces, gardens and sheds, gardens, buildings and services
• Much lower energy bills – around $200 per year!!!
• Powered by Grid connected 4kw solar on all homes
• Fast reliable internet
• Emphasis on minimising waste through composting and recycling
• Increased water self-sufficiency with large capacity water storage
Additional benefits :
• Healthy lifestyle in touch with nature
• Closer connection to neighbours – through shared gardens and community centre
• Possibility to ‘go electric’ with your vehicle – shared electric charging station
• Hassle-free maintenance
• Walking distance to town, schools and train station
Please submit the property inquiry form to have all your questions answered, visit the properties and for information about how best to participate in this project and select your home site and design.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Split System Heating