Join our Newsletter
Signup today to our EcoNews for properties, events, financing, resources and more
"*" indicates required fields
This is one of those homes that you can have as much time enjoying both inside and out (or even working from home if you have to).
Waking up in a gorgeous bedroom for morning coffee before making your way to the balcony, checking out the boats, people and dogs playing on Rozelle Bay and the striking Anzac Bridge in the distance.
Friends can easily be entertained on the balcony where a BBQ is set up in this versatile space.
Dinner cooked in a fabulous spacious kitchen with lots of work areas and cupboards and further storage in the adjacent laundry.
Pluck the greens and herbs growing on the balcony, or if you really want to go for it check out how Indira Naidoo grew 70kg on her Sydney balcony.
Drying your washing on the balcony in sunshine and fresh air, all the time helping with climate change with minimal use of the clothes dryer.
Excellent configuration with the bedrooms and bathroom off a hall separating the living spaces.
Working from home in the second bedroom with still plenty of room for a spare bed.
No heating or cooling is needed for this well designed and northern access apartment. An owner can get permission through a general meeting to install air conditioning/reverse cycle heating-cooling, if you do want or need it.
Set off in your kayak at Rozelle Bay, with an easy paddle to Blackwattle Bay, Balmain and Pyrmont. With the Glebe foreshore walk across the road you can cycle and walking around the waterfront to the city or just go to the end of the street to pick up coffee or have lunch or dinner at the local restaurant.
Public transport options include a bus stop at the top of the street, two light rail stops within 10min, and when Covid settles, the return of the Glebe ferry which will take you to Barangaroo.
Enjoy Glebe’s unique shops, cafes and restaurants, or the new Sydney Fish markets.
Key property features:
• Living areas with coveted northerly aspect on the balcony and water views. Love those sea breezes
• Top floor with solid brick walls and floors providing peace and privacy
• Perfect Foodies surprisingly large and well-designed kitchen
• Built-in wardrobe in main bedroom
• Gorgeous bathroom with separate Japanese style bath and plus separate shower
• Separate internal laundry well designed with good storage
• Pet friendly (subject to Owners Corp approval)
• Small security complex with only 17 apartments
• Lock-up garage for 2 cars and/or workshop and storage
• Visitor parking
• The historic Tramsheds Complex including restaurants, groceries and Growers Market, multiple parks and playgrounds, close to CBD, Sydney University, UTS, RPA, Sydney Fish Markets, Glebe shops, Broadway Shopping Centre, and public transport
All the joys of living here: being able to walk to the calmness of the water, the sensational sunsets, sitting on the balcony at the end of the day watching boats, people, the water;
Its closeness to everything needed: shops, water, the city. The apartment is easy, just big enough and not too big, so easy to clean, easy to entertain…just easy; the night lights of the city, Barangaroo, Rozelle, Anzac Bridge
Inspections are by appointment available in the day or the evening. There is visitor parking available between the 2 building 29 and 27 Leichhardt Street.
The Strata Report and Contract are available.
The property is on the market to sell.