- Road Map
For once a truly unique and rare opportunity to buy a world-class sustainable living property.
Request our mini prospectus now available for this property – contact the office by email please for inquiry.
With 552 hectares (1364 acres) in four titles, it is NASAA certified organic since 1997.
Current production is from sheep, cattle, egg production, olives and cereal crops.
This property and its owners have received international awards for environmental excellence.
A fully productive farm with sales of produce through the Albany Farmer’s Market for 14 years and to Perth.
“Payneham Vale” comprises of early selected undulating gravel loams.
With 20 years certified organic status, Payneham Vale is a standout property of fully integrated farming practices.
It has been planned, developed and managed for long term sustainability, there is a planned water harvesting approach, tree planting for land and livestock protection.
There is high potential for additional horticulture.
With two houses and four titles the ownership options are ideal for a family business or partnership with a variety of roles for its management and development as well as markets and sales.
Cottage for WWOOfers or visitors.
- Main House: three bedrooms, one office, one bathroom, kitchen and a garage.
- Up House: four Bedrooms, office, one bathroom, kitchen/dining area, lounge and garage.
- The Villa: Self contained one bedroom, lounge, kitchen and bathroom
- Hay Location 306 area = 99.148 ha, three dams
- Hay Location 608 area = 347.6327 ha approx. six dams including approx. 12 hectares setup for irrigation
- Hay Location 177 area = 64.7497 ha two dams including 30,000 cu. m. irrigation dam
- Hay location 178 area = 40.4696 ha all the buildings plus one dam
WIWO preferred but other options possible. Full transition support.
488 Haynesdale Road
Frankland River, WA
- 8 bed
- 3 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 552 hectare
- 5 Garage
- Business and Residence
- Dam/ Irrigation
- Livestock Paddocks
- Machinery Shed
- Orchard/ Fruit Garden
- Organic Certification
- Quiet Location