Imagine an architect-designed eco home set amongst abundant vegetable gardens, terraces, orchards and native landscapes created for the benefit of you and your neighbours.
Imagine footpaths winding between gardens that connect with your home, your neighbours and nature. Imagine the sense of satisfaction when sharing produce from your vegie garden, that is expected to set new standards for a sustainable way of life that fosters community and connection to nature.
Do you want to make the change to a simpler, eco-friendly lifestyle amongst like-minded neighbours? Here is your chance to be part of something truly special.
This is a new housing development coming to Castlemaine, one of Victoria’s most dynamic regional centres. Comfort will not be compromised in these customised, architect-designed homes made from timber and some recycled brick.
For your consideration:
- choice of 1.5 to four bedroom homes, including private landscape-designed front and back gardens, these homes will have an average 8.5-star rating
- currently seven homes in Stage1 are available for you from around $390,000 to $650,00
- architect-designed, customised by you
- your own land plus shared recreational spaces, gardens and sheds, gardens, buildings and service
- lower energy bills (up to $2,000 per year compared with the average Victorian home)
- powered by solar
- fast reliable internet
- emphasis on minimising waste through composting and recycling
- increased water self-sufficiency with large capacity water storage
Additional benefits :
- healthy lifestyle in touch with nature
- closer connection to neighbours – through shared gardens and community centre
- low ongoing energy bills – 4kW of solar on every home
- possibility to ‘go electric’ with your vehicle – shared electric charging station
- hassle-free maintenance
- walking distance to town, schools and train station
Please email, SMS or phone our office for all the details of how best to participate in this project and select your home site and design.